We're SO excited to bring embroidery kits to DART! These kits include everything you need to start! From the small artist, MCreativeJ, you'll be supporting two small businesses with this purchase!
I love cacti. So much so that I planted some in my front yard, back yard, and have them as houseplants. Clearly I'm obsessed! And for the first time this summer, one of my cacti bloomed (Yes, I did a happy dance!) This exciting experience inspired me to create a hand embroidery kit featuring a blooming cactus. Great for beginners and seasoned stitchers alike, this hand embroidery kit includes a 5-inch high quality beechwood embroidery hoop, ice peach Kona cotton fabric, full skeins of DMC embroidery thread, a needle, a water soluble transfer pattern, backing materials to finish your design in the hoop, and detailed written and photo instructions to guide you through the process of setting up your hoop, creating each stitch, and finishing the design in the hoop.
- KIT INCLUDES -
• Materials for one embroidery pattern design are included with each kit
• Ice Peach Kona cotton fabric
• 5 inch high quality beechwood embroidery hoop
• Water soluble transfer design
• Full skeins of DMC embroidery floss
• Sawtooth hanger hook
• Directions on how to transfer and stitch the pattern, a color guide, and recommended stitches
• Directions on how to finish hoop back for display
Product Dimensions: 6x6x1 in